Recognition to those who helped us take our first steps
The first days of MetaDocencia, since the initial idea until teaching our first workshop, would not have been possible without the support of these organisations and people and their open materials:
RStudio Education: it generates lot of the resources we use. Particularly, Dr Greg Wilson, who advises us and is the main author of the resources we use.
The Carpentries: thank you for encouraging us to start with MetaDocencia and for your comments about our material, Dr Karen Word. Also thank you to the whole The Carpentries community, which is an infinite source of resources whose Spanish translation we reuse.
We also want to recognise the constructive commentaries from:
- Lucía Caride, MS, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras, Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Dr Luciana Bruno, Instituto de Cálculo, Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Universidad de Buenos Aires-CONICET.
Any mistake that remains in our materials is ours.
Thank you very much also to our friends and colleagues from:
- Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales, Facultad de Filosofía y Letras y la Facultad de Psicología de la Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Universidad Nacional de La Pampa
- Universidad de Mar del Plata
- Universidad Nacional de San Martín
- Universidad de San Andrés
- Universidad de Córdoba
- Universidad de Palermo
who showed us the need of creating MetaDocencia when Argentina closed schools.